Join us for a time to share and learn about the joys and frustrations, opportunities and challenges of ADD/ADHD.
- A helpful guide to understanding ADD / ADHD.
- Identify myths and the realities of ADD / ADHD.
- What is “Executive Functioning Deficits”
- Future opportunities
When: Monday, February 24th @ 6:30 PM
Where: Pisgah Lutheran Church
1350 Pisgah Church Rd, Lexington, SC 29072
Cost: Absolutely Free
This is solely for support and education, is not a solicitation of any kind and not directly affiliated with any particular religious group, medical organization or educational institution
We Will Focus The Discussion On The Following:
- The need for early intervention.
- Associated struggles of ADD / ADHD.
- Fallacies & myths related to ADD / ADHD.
- Defining ADD / ADHD.
- Diagnosis of ADD / ADHD (education and medical standpoints).
For more information about the upcoming
event, please contact Mary Eaddy Baker.
(P: 803-238-4307, E: firstname.lastname@example.org)
This event was created with the support of Pisgah Lutheran Church, organized and managed by the ADD / ADHD Support Group of Lexington.